- East Cowes
- 22 novembre 2023
L’offre d’emploi est actuellement pourvue, merci de consulter nos autres offres d’emploi.
Wight Shipyard Company (WSC) has recently become part of the OCEA Group.
The business, which will operate as the UK subsidiary of OCEA Group, is expected to grow rapidly in the next few years with WSC’s existing successes in export markets benefiting from the Group’s reach, know-how and experience.
In this environment, we seek a Management Accountant who has sound technical skills and is organized in managing the company’s financial information.
Reporting to WSC Chief Finance Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Producing and reconciling monthly management accounts including P&L, budgets, cash flow, key performance indicators, variance analysis and supporting commentaries in line with reporting deadlines
- Liaising with Project management, Commercial team and Finance Controller to ensure fair contract positions are reported at month end (WIP/MR, accruals, remedial provisions, risks and opportunities, stock)
- Participating in producing statutory accounts and being one of the primary points of contact for resolution of audit queries
- Working with parent office in providing information for consolidation purposes with intercompany accounts
- Assisting in the production of the annual budget and periodic forecasting
- Being responsible for overhead prepayments & accruals, sales ledger invoicing & credit control
- Manage capital expenditure versus budget
Degree (or relevant) in finance such as a BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance.
The candidate could be working towards or hold an accounting qualification / part-qualified from a certified body such as ACCA, CIMA or equivalent.
Proven 3-5 year experience in a project-oriented industry or sector as management accountant, accounting supervisor or similar role Collaborator with strong teamwork skills.
Process driven, solid understanding of accounting and reporting system.
Excellent cost accounting, budgeting and forecasting.
The role could either be based at WSC in East Cowes on the Isle of Wight, or from the business’s mainland office in Southampton.
Intégration et avantages salariaux
Notre souhait ?
From your arrival, you will be integrated through a personalized induction process
Nos + ?
Our values are:
- We work as a team – sharing problems solves problems
- We respect and treat others how we would like to be respected and treated ourselves
- Everyone’s contribution is invaluable to our success
- We believe we can achieve
- We deliver our promises
- We are passionate about building vessels to the highest possible standards
- We use our knowledge and years of experience to provide the best products
- We value innovation, efficiency and expertise
- We don’t take our competitiveness or our competitors for granted
- We learn